Booking a COVID vaccination
*Barwon Health's Vaccination Centre is no longer be accepting walk-ins.
The booking system has now changed. To make a COVID-19 vaccination booking at Barwon Health's Vaccination Centre in Belmont click the booking icon below and follow these steps:
1. Follow the tab to book a community immunisation appointment
2. Sign in or create an acount
3. Select Greater Geelong City Council as the immunisation provider
4. Select COVID-Belmont-Barwon Health as the venue. (*Do not select Belmont Barwon Health as these sessions are for childhood, adolescent and adult immunisations and do not include COVID-19)
5. Select the preferred session time and add your personal details to complete the booking process.
If you have trouble making an online booking please 4215 4444 and staff can assist you to make booking.
Latest announcement from ATAGI:
Book your COVID-19 vaccination at Barwon Health’s Community Vaccination Centre - Belmont
Barwon Health Community Vaccination Centre, Reynolds Road, Belmont. Click here for a map.
Wednesday 8.45am - 4.30pm
Friday 8.45am - 4.30pm
Saturday 8.45am - 12.00pm
Sunday – Tuesday - CLOSED
If you experience a reaction after your COVID-19 vaccine that concerns you, please contact your GP. To assist with the national monitoring of vaccine safety, you can also submit a report via safevac.org.au
Last Modified: Friday, 03 March 2023